Sunday, August 12, 2007

Who?

I called my sister-in-law yesterday to talk about plans for the upcoming week. My 5 year old nephew answered. He doesn't talk on the phone much so I introduced myself as 'Aunt Kris from Lincoln.' He seemed satisfied and went on to share what he'd had for breakfast, plans for the afternoon, and that they were going to watch a professional soccer match that night. After he ran out of things to share I asked if I could speak to his mom. He laid down the phone and yelled, "Hey Mom, it's Abraham Lincoln on the phone."

Maybe we should get togther with them more often.

2 comments:

kristi noser said...

Or you could grow a beard and be done with it.

Thanks Kris, I needed that laugh!

erin said...

I really like that story--I've been thinking about it since yesterday.