Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tonight's the Night!!!



My very first blog was about a concert by a very special musician. I've waited and waited for this day and it's finally arrived. Tonight we see Todd Rundgren in concert. Yes, he's an aging rocker, but I'm an aging rock fan so it works. Pictures tomorrow. EEEEEEEEEE (that's me squealing with excitement).

If I should happen to run into him I even have a plan for what I'm going to say. We'll see if it happens and what actually comes out of my mouth if it does.

5 comments:

erin said...

We don't even get to read what you're planning to say?! Come on! I think we should have been consulted.
Have a great time!

KT~MolarArtist said...

"You could talk about your lovely city. Ask him if he's enjoying himself. How's progress on the follow up to Liars, which you enjoyed immensely." :)

Michele Langer said...

What a moment of fate! I got home from the show last night and did a quick Google Blog search to see if anyone had posted their thoughts. And who do I come across - but YOU! So, now Todd is responsible for re-connecting our two voices from the past. Here's my email address so you can contact me for more Todd, and trip through the past 20 years or so!
mlanger@lps.org

Yep, It's me - Michele Jeambey Langer!

Michele Langer said...

What a moment of fate! I got home from the show last night and did a Google Blog check to see if anyone had posted their thoughts and I found YOU!! So, here I am - a voice from your past finding you again through Todd! I LOVE it! Here's my email so we can catch up
mlanger@lps.org

Yep. it's me... Michele Jeambey Langer!

Kristin said...

Michele!

I saw you and Kirk last night from a distance. It was at your first apartment by Lincoln High that I discovered other people, besides myself, owned Todd records. We had roast beef, it was delicious.