Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My phone is back

It happened like this. I got on the phone with my cell service provider to discuss when they might allow me to purchase a new phone and not violate my contract and be subject to millions of dollars in penalties. I was advised that September 3 was their generous offer to me, since I wasn't actually eligible until December 3.

Guess my phone overheard the conversation because the very next morning, after charging for days on end, my phone came back to life. Miracle might be too strong of a word, but I was excited. So excited in fact that I sent my sister Kathleen a text before 7 in the morning. I don't recommend this but she understood my overwhelming joy.

My phone acts a little funky sometimes, and tires easily. But it keeps me in touch with all my favorite people, what more could I ask?

There you have it. Now that I've begun dreaming of new phones, my old one is back to life. What to do, what to do...

1 comment:

erin said...

Ah, the grass is always greener, isn't it?
Glad you are back.