Monday, June 18, 2007

Sleep disorder

Ever really look at your pillows? I did when I changed the sheets this weekend. They're really kind of sorry looking. Why don't I just buy new ones? They aren't that expensive. Maybe that answers the birthday question.

Speaking of pillows... Jeff and I have developed a new system of space allocation. It's working great, I highly recommend it. We have a "barrier pillow" that takes up the space between us. No, it's not a signal for no access. It's more of a speed bump to keep us from taking up each other's space. Just turn one pillow sideways between you. It's a good thing.

New trend in home building, master suite with separate sleeping rooms. That could work too! More expensive than a barrier pillow, but the idea has merit.

5 comments:

erin said...

I could never sleep in separate bedrooms! Sometimes the only chance we get to talk is when we lay down at night!
Now, a pillow isn't a bad idea.
Bring back the bundling board, I say!

kristi noser said...

I heard a trivia contest on the radio the other day and the question was: In the next ten years, what is going to be the most requested thing for upscale houses? The answer was two master suites. Interesting. I thought it would be a jungle room.

kristi noser said...

Kris, I made up a song for you:

Buy new pillows every year
doo dah, doo dah.

Kristin said...

Thanks for the song. Who knew you had such talent?

kristi noser said...

Honey, I got a million of 'em.