Sunday, June 17, 2007

Money for nothing

My birthday is stressing me out, and it's not for almost a week.

What do I do with the birthday money I know I'll be getting from my Mom and my inlaws? Jeff's birthday money funded our trip to Colorado, which we shared. I need something to wear to my inlaws 50th in August. There are so many cute dresses out this year, just check out Erin's blog! Would love to get something decadent like tanning minutes. There's this divine chair at Target, yes Target, that would look smashing in our office. I'll only have my Target discount two more weeks, so maybe that's a good choice. We could share the furniture and then I wouldn't feel so guilty about Jeff not getting anything for his birthday.

What to do, what to do?

4 comments:

kristi noser said...

If you give me the money, I can give it a good home. Something to think about there.

Kristin said...

What a generous offer! You know how it is, you have money you can't find a thing you want or you have too many things. When you don't have money everything looks like a necessity. lol

kristi noser said...

No, really, send me the money.

Kristin said...

Sorry Kristi, can't send you the money, it's gone. Kathleen made me spend every penny of it. She's like that you know...