Tuesday, October 16, 2007

R U KIDDING ME?

Like all of you I got catalogs in the mail yesterday. It's that time of year. What freaked me out was the one with the nativity scene on the front. Little children dressed in felt outfits with pretend head coverings is one thing, but an inflatable manger. No, I'm so not kidding! There was an inflatable manger holding the plastic baby Jesus. It looked like a small, brown air mattress. Ugh!

There was further tackiness in this particular catalog, but that takes the cake.

3 comments:

kristi noser said...

Gotta love Lillian Vernon.

erin said...

I bet it'll show up in Grandma Jean's neighborhood in...oh...about a month.

Kristin said...

Don't even think what they are going to do for Easter... :)

Gotta love America--land of the tacky. (although I must admit that Wall Drug, one of the original homes of tacky, is a fun place to visit)