Thursday, October 4, 2007

R U Kidding ME?

Do you watch Top Chef? If you didn't see the finale last night then this is a spoiler alert.

Hung is the Top Chef! Are you kidding me? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!!!

Speaking of ridiculous, I'm confessing right now that I watched 5 minutes of Cavemen on Tuesday night. It was the biggest waste of my time in recent memory. An absolutely terrible show. I can't believe someone wrote the script and actually spent the money to produce it. Good thing the actors wear serious amounts of make-up, otherwise they would never be able to show their faces again. Yes, it's that bad.

3 comments:

erin said...

Sorry...I don't watch that one. : )

kristi noser said...

Can't expect much from what started as an auto insurance commercial. They probably would have done better with the talking gecko in a sitcom. At least he had an English accent.

Carla said...

Casey should have won Top Chef! I am glad she won $10,000 though. I never liked Hung from the minute he spoke. UGH