Friday, July 6, 2007

Smack On the Bottom

Easton, our beloved and adorable grandson, has discovered the refigerator. We have the kind with the freezer on the bottom. He's just the right height to 'help' get out ice cubes and then play in them for as long as we'll let him. Combine that with a dog who loves ice cubes and it's difficult to find the fish sticks with so much help! I'll try to get a picture to share. Truly adorable.

Thanks to Kristi for helping me think of something to write about. You're right, lettuce doesn't mold. Glad that's settled.

2 comments:

kristi noser said...

Don'tcha LOVE the fridger with the freezer on the bottom???
I got to clean out that sucker and not bend over once!
Whoohoo!

erin said...

Awww...I wish I could see that little boy! Mom and Dad said he's never still!