Thursday, February 28, 2008

A new experience

Car sales people fighting for my business. This is a totally new experience for me, and I love it! Didn't have the green color I wanted in stock without the sunroof, then I guess we'll have to give you the one with the sunroof for the same price. Oh, but wait, says the other one, I can get you a lower payment, and no documentation fee. Looking very Carmy, the color of my winter coat, with the sunroof, and the seriously nice floormats. What more could a girl want?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like I said on Saturday night, love cars etc. Love all the bells and whistles, always wants, never needs. I only need a vehicle that gets me where I need to go, but...its so much more fun to get there in style! How lame am I?
Can't wait to see you in your new car. I'm sure you'll look amazing. Kristen