Friday, February 22, 2008

Games people play

"Hi, my name is Kris, I'm a compulsive gamer."

That's the opening to the speech I'll be giving in class next week. Most people think that 18-year old boys play online games more than anyone else. That statistic has changed dramatically. I am a solitaire junkie. Current variety is Queen of Italy. Hours speed by when I'm at the keyboard. Is acknowledging the problem the first step to recovery? I can only hope.

Speaking of games, I'll be returning the car I bought Tuesday. It's a nice car, but not what we need right now. Wonder how that game will play out. Hmmm

2 comments:

erin said...

Hmmm...keep us posted on the car thing.
Also, I don't know many 18-year-olds, but I felt like Richard's mom last night when I told him to go to bed at 1am. He's 28.

Kristin said...

hope the car saga is going alright...

i have heard more car sales commercials in the last few days--keep thinking of you! :)