Thursday, May 17, 2007

There has to be a first, so this is it!

My niece Erin is an incredibly talented writer. Her blog is not only worth reading 'haikulady.blogspot.com' but of sharing with anyone who enjoys a witty word now and again. My only hope is that someone will check out my blog once in a while and be amused. Besides that, blogging must be less expensive than therapy.

Welcome to my blog. No poems promised, but maybe an occasional attempt. I'll try not to limit subjects to the delight of my life, my grandson Easton. Prompt me if you will, I have thoughts on many, many things.

This leads me to the title of my blog: Don't take me seriously, seriously! I'm not a terribly serious person. If I spark some dialogue with a bit of discourse then fabulous! This isn't life and death, because only life and death are life and death. This is blogging, sharing, informing, encouraging each other to think.

There now, that seems plenty for my first post. Anxious to hear from you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always known you to be very articulate and interesting - so best of luck and I'll check in and visit. Congratulations on Grandmotherhood! Anxious to see where you go from here!

Anonymous said...

wow...you continue to amaze me, entertain me and bless me with your upbeat take on life...this should be a nice, safe, environment to spread the love!
Debbi

Anonymous said...

Didn't you read Erin's blog today? She had a blog cautastrophe! I think I might be joining you in the blog world soon. k2

kristi noser said...

Welcome Aunt Kris!

erin said...

Welcome to the dark side!!!
I'm so sorry to be behind already!!!! I was out of town! Please forgive me! I'm so happy you're here!
Loving you!

erin said...

Exclamation points!