Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I took the job!

Starting approximately July 8, 2008, I will be a marketing representative for NoBrainer. I will start with a salary, but after a short while I'll be on my own. What a thrill! Jeff and I are both excited for this opportunity. For the first time in my professional life, I control my hours, my contacts, my pay. It's all up to me. One of the sales incentives this month is an I-phone. I could live with that. Start producing at a certain rate, they pay the bill. Possible incentive starting next year, the company will own a car that the top sales person gets to drive for the month. Not the top sales person? Give the car to the person who is. I WANT THE CAR!

Thrilled beyond belief.

Now, to slug it out through the next 3 weeks at my job is going to be difficult. Thankful for some projects to finish that will need my attention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll do great--that's a no brainer!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You'll do great and get all sorts of good stuff along the way. Kristen