Friday, June 27, 2008

729 Songs

There are 729 songs on my iTunes at work. Leaving this job, leaving the computer and the music library behind. Not that I don't own the CD's and couldn't recreate the library, but it won't be the same. About a week ago I decided to listen to every one of them again before I leave. It's 34.9 days worth of music, so I won't get them all listened to, but I'm giving it a good try. But how to go at this task? I put the entire library in order by length of song, from shortest to longest. 3:31 is the most frequent. All the really good stuff starts at about 5 minutes. Wonder if I'll get through the list that far before the next week ends...

4 comments:

erin said...

I say start at 5 mins and hope for the best!

Anonymous said...

You have some tecnology issues. I'm just saying.

Kristin said...

what song are you on?

Kristin said...

Attitude Dancing by Carly Simon is where I'm starting this morning. We're at 3:55.