Thursday, March 20, 2008

All's well that ends well

Shirley Jean Desvousges arrived at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday. She is a beautiful little girl. Both mother, baby and daddy are doing great. Just got a report from the proud mother, baby and daddy are watching Super Bowl highlights. What more could a girl want on her first day out of the hospital?

The 'blind date' couple had a wonderful time meeting and getting to know each other. They must have had plenty to talk about, the evening ended at 1:00 a.m. They're anxious to see each other again, but both want to take the progress of their relationship very slowly. Waiting on God's timing and direction. I'm happy for both of them. Sorry, no names yet. At least not in this public forum.

All's well that ends well.

1 comment:

erin said...

Oh, haha! I guess I should've kept reading. Hope they made a love connection! I know I did! : )