Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Incredible Privilege

I was blessed to be asked to speak for Stonecroft Ministries. This involved me examining my life, writing my story, working with a great mentor to shape my presentation, and sharing how God has blessed me with women who came to their monthly gatherings. The preparation was incredibly beneficial. Speaking went well, I can say that because I've already been contacted by groups outside of Lincoln to see if I can come speak for them. That's definitely encouraging. How God will use me I have no idea. I'm geared up and ready.

Come to think of it, don't we all have the privilege of sharing The Gospel all the time and everywhere? Are we always geared up and ready? I know I haven't always been. That needs to be a priority in my life. I hope it will be in yours as well.

1 comment:

erin said...

Congratulations--I'm so glad it went well. (Not that I had any doubts!)
I am so proud of you!