Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tonight she comes

Tonight is the first VP debate of this historic election. I was invited to an event for women. I'm looking forward to an enjoyable evening. What has me a bit concerned was the verbiage in the invitation. It said, "Do you love Sarah Palin?" Well, I'm not sure about that yet. "If you think she's energetic and entertaining..." What would those have to do with my determination if she's a viable candidate to be our second in command?

Yes, I'm excited that a woman has been selected as the nominee. I'm just not convinced yet that the shoe won't drop and the dream that so many seem to be clinging to won't shatter.

1 comment:

erin said...

Ouch.
I thought she did ok. She didn't crash and burn like I think a lot of Dems were hoping. I watched the whole thing thinking, "Eh."